SOLD IN CRESTWOODA wonderful lifestyle awaits the new owner of this luxurious contemporary home. Positioned to take advantage of the undulating topography, the aspect soaks up the sunshine, natural light and coastal breeze. Immaculately presented showcasing exquisite inclusions and high attention to detail finishes, this unique home has been purposely built for the ultimate in entertaining, liveability and privacy.
Instantly warm and welcoming with a relaxed feel, the well thought out floor plan offers an entry level lounge and separate living area, generously sized bedrooms with a state of the art ensuite and large walk in robe to the main retreat. A deluxe main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and luxurious bathtub adjoins the guest bedrooms and the private outdoor balcony is accessible from the main bedroom and one of the guest suites.
The upper level boasts a stunning gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop, quality appliances, marble feature splashback, stone island and stylish pendant lighting. There is also an additional bathroom on this level. The spacious open plan living and dining area flow seamlessly to an expansive "fully equipped for entertaining" alfresco that delivers a breathtaking view of the natural surroundings.
Additional quality features include designer eco-friendly ceiling fans throughout, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, high ceilings and an abundance of windows that open up the space with light. Beautiful timber floors add character and warmth and the striking colour palette delivers the perfect amount of soft grey and matte black features to complement the fresh white interior.
With a beautifully maintained easy care landscape and nearby shopping centre beach, outdoor cafes and golf courses, you are all geared up for a relaxed coastal lifestyle like no other. A property of this caliber is a rare find, so don't miss out, call Adam Holborow today to organise your private inspection on 0422 788 879. You won't be disappointed.
• High street appeal, private and spacious with elegant interiors
• Presents as new with high quality inclusions and unique features
• High ceilings, abundance of windows and designer ceiling fans
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning and unique pendant lighting
• Gourmet kitchen with marble feature splashback and stone island
• Copious storage and separate workshop
• State of the art bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
• Large main suite features a deluxe ensuite and walk in robe
• Relaxed indoor and outdoor living, dining and entertaining areas
• Fresh white interior with touches of timber, grey and matte black
• Expansive equipped for entertaining alfresco with district views
• Nearby beach, outdoor cafes, shopping centre and golf courses
The information contained in the advertising of this property is not based on any independent enquiries or knowledge of the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 446sqm
- Toilets: 3
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport