SOLD IN LIGHTHOUSE BEACHPerched on the top of Lighthouse, this spacious, double-brick family home is thoughtfully designed for entertaining and family lifestyle. This unique residence presents a rare opportunity to acquire a versatile haven that could be divided into two separate dwellings. It's set in a sought after coastal street, with ocean and lighthouse views, saltwater pool and level yard for the kids and entertaining.
Lounge and dining flows to extend to alfresco balcony on both levels. You can enjoy the ocean and lighthouse views from the stylish kitchen with waterfall stone benches and breakfast bar seating. Quality tiles, bamboo flooring and plantation shutters complement the light-filled interiors to this family home.
A wonderful offering in the Tacking Point Public School zone, close to the beach including the Tacking Point Surf Club and off-leash, dog-friendly Watonga Beach via an easy walk through the rainforest. Take in the 9km coastal boardwalk from Lighthouse to Town Beach and enjoy the scenery or relax at Lighthouse eateries and cafes.
• 11 metre sun drenched saltwater swimming pool
• Layout offers separate living and dining both upstairs/down
• Quality tiles, bamboo flooring and plantation shutters
• Direct access to alfresco balconies on both levels
• Luxury kitchen offering stone waterfall benches and breakfast bar
• Generous bedrooms, the master bedroom features an ensuite and views
• Well scaled bathrooms, main with bathtub and shower
• Elevated to enjoy the picturesque Lighthouse and ocean views
• Option for second residence, teenager retreat/guest accommodation
• Across 862sqm parcel with level yard and vehicle side access
• Double garage and large under housed, head height storage
• Stroll to Tacking Point Public School, bus transport and beach
The information contained in the advertising of this property is not based on any independent enquiries or knowledge of the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Land Size: 862sqm
- Toilets: 3
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport