SOLD IN SOVEREIGN HILLSCustom-built for the modern-day homeowner, you will instantly fall in love with the high-end inclusions and ingenious layout of this "Hotondo" display home.
Designed with a contemporary "resort feel", be instantly impressed by the polished concrete flooring, high ceilings, rustic textures and natural wood accents.
A seamless flow from entry to outdoors showcasing open plan living for casual entertaining, state-of-the-art media room and privately segregated bedrooms.
The main bedroom offers a double door entryway, private terrace, dressing room and an elegant coastal-inspired ensuite with walk-in double shower and dual vanities.
View the totally private natural surroundings from the deluxe kitchen that offers a 900mm gas cooktop, conventional chef style oven, walk-in pantry and timber panelled servery.
Providing year-round comfort, curl up on the lounge with a book and enjoy the gas log fireplace, or for Summer take a dip in the sophisticated plunge pool.
A flexible leaseback scenario available with solid returns and diligent care of the home, whilst the village completes construction.
This is the perfect property for those seeking a laid-back lifestyle, without compromising on luxury.
An amazing offer of the furniture package included in the sale is also available.
An absolute "must-see" home, call Greg today for your inspection.
• Fully furnished package included
• Abundant with natural light
• Led down-lights, backlighting and accent lighting
• Plantation shutters
• Copious storage space
• Study niche with overhead storage
• Media room with built-in settee
• Bathtub and walk-in showers
• Double sliding glass doors onto the alfresco area
• Outdoor kitchen with sink and bar fridge
• Plunge pool surrounded by a glass balustrade
• High fences and luscious low maintenance greenery
• Double garage with internal access
• Organic textures and neutral colour palette
• Gas fireplace recessed in stack stone feature panel
• Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
• A contemporary coastal facade and natural stone embankment frontage
• Sterling Green Cafe just around the corner
• Under 10km to the CBD of Port Macquarie
The information contained in the advertising of this property is not based on any independent enquiries or knowledge of the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 520sqm
- Toilets: 2
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking