SOLD IN LIGHTHOUSE BEACHSituated high above Lighthouse Beach in a private enclave, this home has been beautifully redesigned to make the most of the spectacular panoramic views. Unique in construction and design providing four bedrooms, four bathrooms, whilst featuring a separate rumpus room or guest accommodation. Only your inspection will reveal its full potential.
· Amazing views from the ocean to North Brother Mountain
· Expansive open plan living enhanced by striking high ceilings
· Sleek stone kitchen complete with gas cooktop and casual dining
· Impressive parents' retreat with ensuite, private sitting room and terrace
· Lower level guest accommodation - self contain subject to council approval
· Swathes of glass capture natural light and picturesque outlooks
· Alfresco entertaining amidst beautifully landscaped gardens
· Nestled in an exclusive address within a 10 minute walk to Lighthouse Beach and 5 minute walk to local shops and cafes
The information contained in the advertising of this property is not based on any independent enquiries or knowledge of the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Land Size: 949sqm
- Toilets: 4
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Can I afford 15 Vendul Crescent?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote