14 Doncaster Avenue, PORT MACQUARIE
A Must To Consider
This home will suit all buyer types - investors, live in owners and renovators. With the rear lane access, this home is perfect for the possibility of a dual occupancy - subject to council approval. Don't miss this one, it will be sold.
• Lounge & dining area with reverse cycle air conditioner
• Large rear yard with two garden sheds
• Internal access to garage
• Side access to the rear for the boat or trailer
• Opportunity to renovate and add value
• Close to local shops and medical super clinic
The information contained in the advertising of this property is not based on any independent enquiries or knowledge of the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed