149 Matthew Flinders Drive, PORT MACQUARIE
Waking Up To The Sound Of Waves
If you are looking for a magnificent property opposite the beach look no further. This lovely family home is located in one of Port Macquarie's most desirable suburbs, Lighthouse Beach. The property has a very flexible living plan as you can live upstairs, rent or holiday let the self-contained flat downstairs and work from home in the office.
• Four large bedrooms with the main bedroom having a walk in wardrobe and ensuite
• Two spacious living areas
• Family room and dining area off the upstairs kitchen
• Two full size kitchens
• Three bathrooms with the main having a bath
• Large deck upstairs
• Private courtyard downstairs with its own entrance into the granny flat
• Home office with a separate entrance at the rear of the property
• Two laundries
• Extra large double lock up garage
The property has it all and is directly across the road from the beach, close to the golf course, cafes, restaurants and local shopping centre with the local bus passing by the front door.
The information contained in the advertising of this property is not based on any independent enquiries or knowledge of the agents, and the vendor and agents expressly disclaim any liability arising therefrom. The accuracy of the information cannot be guaranteed, and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed