Published on May 1st, 2014
WE’RE AN ‘ELITE’ TEAM
Elders Real Estate Port Macquarie have been successful in being awarded “Elite” Status within the Elders Network each year for the past six years.
To receive this huge honour, stringent guidelines set by Elders Head Office have been met, as set out below. We are extremely proud of this wonderful achievement!
“Elite” Criteria For Property Management:
1. Under 2% vacancy rates or lower for twelve (12) months
2. Retention of tenancies (must achieve net growth)
3. Policy and Procedures Manual, needs to be updated and Monitored
4. Banking and receipting checklists used and signed by Management
5. Chapter Investor Criteria Form used
7. Attend meetings held by Elders.
8. Newsletter – Property Management.
10. Affective Arrears management, policy and procedures
11. Membership to Elders Property Management Chapter
12. Professional marketing submission
13. Testimonials on Internet and in your submission
15. Weekly Property Management team meetings, follow at set agenda
16. Conduct quarterly bond audits
17. Be an advocate of the Elders Property Management chapter
18. Utilise templates, checklists and flow charts for all day to day
19. Operate a client contact data management system
20. Utilise Search Engine Optimisation to promote the Property
21. Budget for Property Management as a separate cost centre
22. Business plan, encompassing market share, SWOT and growth